Friday, October 17, 2008

Toothless Wonder

I remember when I was little, every time I lost a tooth my dad would call me the "toothless wonder." I'm not sure where that came from but I remember liking it. Carter is officially a toothless wonder! A few weeks ago, Carter kept complaining about his tooth hurting and I was afraid we were going to have to visit the dentist. Finally, I looked inside his mouth and he showed me where it was hurting. I was so excited I said "Carter your tooth is loose!" Which of course sent him into a fit of worrying and crying. Garth and I tried to reassure him that this was normal and exciting (because the tooth fairy brings money). We all picked a day on the calendar that we thought would be the day. We were all wrong about the dates and on October 4th (during Uncle Keith's wedding) Carter pulled his tooth out. He told us since it was a tiny tooth, it was probably worth 25 cents. So when the tooth fairy brought a whole dollar he was thrilled!




This is Carter and his new buddy, Dawson from Kindergarten. They are twin toothless wonders.

No comments: