Monday, March 9, 2009

Jordan is Engaged!

My baby brother Jordan is getting married! I am so excited for him. He is marrying Kailee (you know, the beautiful girl from a previous post.) I won't share all the intimate details of his proposal but it involved a decoy present (waterski gloves), a fancy dinner, and a song he composed. What a romantic! Jordan and Kailee will get married in the Columbia River Temple at the end of June (unfortunately 2 days after I am scheduled to have my baby)
Congratulations, we love you guys!

4 comments:

john and amber said...

Congratulations Jordan! That's exciting. I thought spring was on its way too, but it snowed here today also. Way to go Garth on pampering your wife! :)

Jen and Ky said...

What a beautiful girl! You'll have to tell Jordan congrats for us! We are so happy for him! Thanks for keeping us updated on everyone!

Natalie said...

Hooray for Jordan! I can't believe he's old enough to be married, and Kailee really is beautiful. (Not more than you, of course!) :) They are a darling couple and I hope, hope, hope you can make it to the wedding...meaning I hope you deliver a perfectly healthy baby two weeks before the event. That is awesome!

Jayson and Julianne said...

I am glad you posted about this. I was wondering who this lucky lady is, and she is beautiful. I am excited for Jordan and tell him congrats from me and Jayson.