Thursday, June 28, 2012

Reunited

My dearest friend for most of my Ferris High School Days was Sarah Gilpin.  We spent countless hours together.  I loved this girl.  08-05-2012 03;53;18PM

 

 

This is us all dressed up for Ferris High School’s “Rubber Chicken”

 

 

 

Hanging out at my house after Homecoming Sr. Year.

08-05-2012 03;53;18PM2

But life happens.  She headed off to Connecticut to dance (she was an amazing ballerina) and I went off to Idaho for college and we didn’t do a good job of keeping in touch.  I recently ran into her mom when Garth and I were out to dinner one night and the next day she found me on facebook.  So after 10 years of no contact, we got together again.  DSC00605She brought her husband and two adorable boys and we spent the afternoon catching up.  It was so fun to see her again!

No comments: