Thursday, November 3, 2011

Carter is Nine!

Wow! Carter is 9! As my mother-in-law pointed out, he is halfway to moving out. This year for his birthday, he just wanted to go bowling with a few friends. His one request was that the little siblings not come. I had to oblige because I understand that when they are around, we are on their schedule and they demand a lot of attention. So Garth took him to a very wet and rainy football game then to Deer Park for some glow in the dark bowling. I stayed home with the rest of the kids.

Colby, Gabe, Carter, and Jamison

 


He also got some exciting presents this year, a bike with gears from mom and dad. This super cool remote control helicopter from Grandma Theresa. (I think Dad likes to play with it as much as Carter!)

IMGP4896IMGP4898

IMGP4905IMGP4906IMGP4900IMGP4901IMGP4902

No comments: