Sunday, September 11, 2011

Oh Baby!

My little brother Jordan and his wife Kailee are expecting their first baby! They were here for a short time, in between an internship and graduate school so my sister decided to throw her a shower while she was here. Kailee LOVES black and white then we threw in the pink because it's a girl! It was supposed to be outside but we had a surprise August rain storm that whole day so we had to move it in. I thought Kim did a great job! It looked so cute!



I made the tutu on the left for a decoration she could take home. (I think it looked cuter up close!)



Cousin Jill was the big winner of the shower game.



Congrats Jordan and Kailee! We look forward to meeting your little bundle of joy in November!



1 comment:

tia said...

I did not she was pregnant. Of course she looks beautiful pregnant.