Sunday, September 4, 2011

Can't We All Just Get Along?

When I was pregnant with Olivia, and stressing about how close together she and Derek would be, a friend told me that the first year was the hardest part. She said just get through that then it's lots of fun. Her kids were obviously different than mine. The first year was quite easy. Olivia was a good baby, and Derek liked her. It has gotten harder. These two fight like crazy. They want the same toys, they both want to be on my lap, or be carried up & down the stairs, they both want my attention and want the other one to leave them alone. After a somewhat tough summer (Carter and Sydney fought a ton too!) I was looking through some pictures and wanted to post some proof that these two DO like each other, and DO get along occasionally. Lest I forget. . .










No comments: