Monday, November 24, 2008

November Book Club

I almost forgot to write about book club. I think because I didn't really like the book. However, the meeting was full of good food, amazing ladies, great discussion, and lots of laughs. Even if the book is bad (there were actually quite a few people who loved it) it is still a ton of fun. I love to get out with the ladies and feel like an adult. The book was Bel Canto by Ann Patchett, I give it two stars but there were three ladies there that would have given it four or five. You choose.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm a two-star girl myself (bumped it to 3 stars after the discussion). Still not one of my favorites, but it seems like I haven't been reading much good material lately. I think "Twilight" ruined us!!

Jas & Cam Fam said...

That is exciting about your new calling! You will be great in there.
I enjoyed looking at the picture of your new suburban. I recognized all the Spokane pine trees. One of these days we are going to make a trip up and show Macy where she was born. We will be going to the Zags-Utes game on new years. You guys should come down for it!!!