Monday, November 24, 2008

Pulling Teeth

I just wanted to take a second and rant about how expensive EVERYTHING is right now. Especially my kids. Carter couldn't just loose his teeth like typical 6 year olds. He had to have one tooth come in behind the baby teeth and be crazy big. Wednesday I had to take him to the dentist and have 3 teeth pulled! I feel bad for him, I really do. I have had teeth pulled and it is no fun. But I also feel bad for the $375 it cost me. That's more than we spend on all our kids for Christmas! I love my kids and I know this is just the beginning but it still sucks! Carter said the worst part of it was the "oz" or the "gooz" that they put in his mouth. He couldn't quite remember the word "gauze."

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yikes...that really is brutal. The bill, I mean. I'm not looking forward to those rapidly approaching days in our family. Maybe Garth will get a bonus this month to offset the cost (I'll keep my fingers crossed).