Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year was a little like Sunday dinner at my mom’s.  Both my brothers went to their in-laws so it was just us, my sister and her kids, my parents and one aunt and uncle.  Compared to the Thanksgivings I had growing up when the crowd was so big we had to use the church, this one felt pretty small. 

The day began for my kids with some fun at the Rippy cousins down the street.  They made donuts and apple cider in the driveway and then headed out back to do BB guns in the forest.  Meanwhile, I made rolls and pies and veggies for dinner.  On the way to my mom’s we made a quick stop at the hospital to check on Grandma Ele (who had back surgery the day before).  Her e is the crew at dinner. 

November 2012 006November 2012 007November 2012 008

November 2012 009

November 2012 012

November 2012 010

November 2012 011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments: