Sunday, August 12, 2012

July in a Nutshell

I was going through some pictures and here are some tidbits from July that hadn’t  made it into a post. . .

Sydney lost her first tooth.  It was so loose, it just fell into her mouth in the library bathroom :)photo 2 (1)

First Annual Elders quorum “skeet and eat.”  Garth was a good shot. . .I was not!

photo 2 (2)

Sydney is a little Martha Stewart, always creating something.  This day it was flowers for her hair.

photo 3 (2)

I had a “mother of the year” moment when I ran over Olivia’s toe with a grocery cart at WinCo.  She has since lost her toenail and tells everyone what I did!

photo 4

I got a speeding ticket a while ago so I got to spend a whole sunny July Saturday in traffic school next to this super hot socks and sandals guy!  At least the ticket will not go on my record.

photo 5

I got to attend a baby shower for my sister Kim.  The activity was making custom onesies.  I made this cute giraffe with a fluffy tail.  Pretty cute, I thought.

photo 3 (1)photo 4 (1)photo 5 (1)

Kim has since had her baby.  Levi Russell Strom was 7 pounds 2 ounces and 19 inches (her biggest yet).  He is such a sweet baby!photo

No comments: