Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wicked Awesome!

Over Memorial Day weekend our friends, the Andersons came to visit and to see "Wicked" with us. I have been looking forward to this for so long! I bought the tickets a year ago and have been excited to go ever since. I really didn't know much about the show except that it was about the Wizard of Oz witches and that everyone I know who has seen it raved about it. The day of the show I was a tiny bit worried that it would be like that movie, or book, or whatever where you hear so many rave reviews then you are disappointed because you expected more. I was NOT disappointed. It was a truly amazing show. . .the costumes, the set, the music, I loved it all!

Dinner at Anthony's was the only so-so part of the evening, but there was this incredible view of the falls!

No comments: