Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oh Say Can You See

Check out Carter's talent show debut! He decided the night before tryouts that he did, in fact, want to try out (after repeatedly telling me he didn't). He wanted to sing the National Anthem and he wanted to do it acapella. When he called me to pick him up after tryouts, he said "Mom, guess what? I made it! And they want me to be the opening act!" I was so impressed at his confidence especially considering he had never even seen a talent show and didn't mind going first. It was scarier than he thought once he got up there. He starts out pretty quiet but does a pretty amazing job. I know I'm a little biased, but see for yourself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Kacey he is amazing! First of all I can't believe that you have a child in the first grade and second of all I can't believe how brave he is! He did so good!

Brimhall Designs said...

yeah yeah yeah! That was awesome. He did so well and he IS so good! What a brave guy for doing that. I am very impressed!

john and amber said...

Way to go Carter! How cute, and he did awesome!