Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins

Despite the cold and wind, we had a great time at the pumpkin patch for Syd's preschool field trip. Carter's was at the same place later in the week and it rained a ton! He came home soaked to the bone.


The apple part of the field trip is anti-climatic for my kids. They have all the apples they could want at Norm and Ele's farm.

The kids donned their tacky light-up Halloween shirts to carve pumpkins.
Why is it that pumpkin carving always starts like this . . .


But ends up like this.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Porvin' carpins is always fun, even though my kitchen floor, myself, and my kids all end up in orange, slimy goo. I'm impressed by all those cool designs, and I love how Garth is left finishing up in true parent fashion. Your kids are adorable!