Thursday, July 1, 2010

Daddy Daughter Date



On Father's Day weekend, Garth took Sydney to Haute Heads, a local salon. They had a super fun Daddy/Daughter day. The ladies there taught the dads how to do their girls hair.






They taught french braids. . .















Buns. . .

fish bones, and how to use a curling iron.
I am very impressed with Garth's new hair skills, although I must admit that even before his lessons he did hair better than any dad I have ever met. Then to make the afternoon even more memorable, Sydney got her first Shirley Temple at Red Lion (the best place in Spokane for ribs). I love that Garth did this with her and the fact that it was all his idea makes it that much more special.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

ADORABLE! I think that is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen. Garth is really good at fixing hair...better than I am, for sure! :) What a fun date.