Monday, April 30, 2012

Talent Show

I will spare you all the very long video of the entire talent show and just show you the picture the amazing PTG mom took that plans and carries out this event.  I am so glad other people have the talents, time, and desire to provide moments like these for my kids. 

558125_3514683350940_1387632985_3302515_720298445_n

Carter is in the middle row in the tan suit.  He played “El Matador” and “Beethoven’s 5th” (a simplified version) on the piano.  I think it is so cute that he wanted to wear his suit to school and look nice for his performance. 

Sydney is in the front row (third from the left).  She did a jazz dance to the Black Eyed Peas “Pump It”.  I was not sure if this dance would come to fruition.  She wanted to choreograph it and didn’t want to hear ANY suggestions from me, or be pushed to practice at all.  She did great and got a ton of compliments on her dance.  She is such a little performer!

No comments: