Monday, June 21, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Sydney is a Sunshine Preschool graduate. Overall, I was very pleased with her preschool. I mentioned before my hesitations that it was run in someones home but I was very impressed at the "school" setup. Normally, I am a believer in "you get what you pay for." However, at less than half the cost of the preschool Carter attended, I think I got WAY more than I paid for this time. My only complaint? Snack Time! She "encouraged" parents to bring a snack that went along with the letter or the theme for the month. I was cursing her as I was making Heart-shaped Honey sammies for 10 kids just so I fulfilled my letter H duties. (I really should have just sent a package of Ham lunch meat). Sydney got so many cookies and cupcakes for a mid-morning snack because you can make them fit so many letters. Oh well.
Congratulations graduate! On to bigger and better things at Nine Mile Falls Elementary!

No comments: